Chocolate Protein Truffles
These chocolate protein truffles are seriously good! If you’re a chocoholic and want to know how to enjoy your chocolate treats without feeling guilty…these are for you! Not only are these delicious truffles healthy and much lower in sugar and fat than most chocolates, they are made with high quality whey protein, meaning you can use other flavours to mix it up!
Serves: 12 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Difficulty: Easy
- Add the yoghurt to a bowl and mix in the protein powder well.
- Add boiling water to a saucepan over a low heat. Break the dark chocolate into a plastic/glass bowl and
gently melt over the saucepan.
- Take the bowl of melted chocolate off the saucepan and add the yoghurt & protein to it, stirring well. Put it
in the freezer for 5-10 mins until firm.
- Wet your hands slightly. Roll a heaped tsp of the mixture into a ball using the palms of your hands and place to one side.
- Sprinkle the cacao powder over a dry surface or plate and roll the balls until covered.
Keep in the fridge for 3-5 days or freeze for up to a month.