Nutrition Workshops, Talks and Seminars
Delivering Highly Informative And Practical Sports Nutrition Workshop For All Athletes...
Are you looking for practical nutrition workshops, talks, or seminars?
The search is over! We deliver highly informative nutrition seminars and workshops to provide you with all the nutritional information your team needs to enhance their health and performance.
Performance Nutrition for Clubs
Sport-specific nutrition seminars and workshops to educate athletes, coaches, and support staff about managing training and match/race day nutrition to maximise performance.
- Maximise sports performance
- Providing nutrition education to promote training adaptations and recovery
- Corporate nutrition programs to improve health, daily energy levels, lose weight and enhance body composition (increase muscle mass, reduce body fat)
- Dispelling nutrition myths and promoting good lifestyle habits.
Nutrition Workshops for Young Athletes
Practical and interactive nutrition workshops for young athletes to fully understand the importance of nutrition, and how they can eat healthily to maximise energy levels throughout the day. Nutrition workshops provide many benefits for young athletes, to enhance their understanding of the importance of nutrition to fuel their bodies properly, to perform and develop optimally to succeed in their sport.
- Understand fuelling demands for the young athlete
- Practical suggestions for athletes and their parents and coaches for healthier lifestyle habits
- 100% food first approach
- Healthy energy-boosting pre-training, recovery, and on-the-go snack and meal ideas
- Introduction to food handling and ideas to improve cooking skills
Nutrition Workshops for Schools
Nutrition workshop ideas to educate athletes, coaches and support staff about how to manage training and match/race day nutrition to maximise performance through personalised food and supplement provision.
- Maximise performance
- Promote training adaptations and recovery
- Enhance body composition (increase muscle mass, reduce body fat)
- Reduce risk of injury and illness
- Correct use of supplementation
Cooking Practicals and Demonstrations
Cooking is an essential life skill for athletes to be able to prepare nutritious and tasty meals. So, we offer cooking practicals and demonstrations as one of our nutritional workshops. The attendees have the opportunity to see how easy it is to cook quick and easy nutritious meals and snacks using everyday healthy ingredients during nutrition workshops. This not only makes them more self-efficient but also educates them about flavors, incorporating different foods into their diet and how this can improve their performance.
- Demonstrations for groups of all sizes
- Nutrition seminars and workshops for practical and interactive sessions for young athletes to fully understand the importance of nutrition
- Variety of simple and delicious recipes for healthy eating and sports performance
- Healthy energy boosting pre-training, recovery and on-the-go snack and meal ideas
- Integrate with your in-house/team chef
All my 'In-Person' Workshops can also be run online via your own platform; Zooms, Teams, Google Meet, etc.
Nutrition Workshops with Food Examples
Chicken and chorizo are high in protein, and sweet potato provides carbohydrates that complement the flavors perfectly. A delicious warm salad can be a perfect light lunch or dinner.
Chicken, Chorizo & Sweet Potato Salad
Chocolate protein truffles have low sugar and fat and are made with high-quality whey protein, dark chocolate and Greek yoghurt, making them a very healthy and tasty treat!
Chocolate Protein Truffles
These pancakes are higher in protein, vitamins and minerals than in standard pancake mix. They taste great and are perfect to help you recovery after training.
Banana & apricot flapjacks are an ideal snack choice to improve energy levels before and during training. They are combined with fast and slow carbohydrates and many micronutrients for sustained energy.
Banana & Apricot Flapjacks
Salads do not have to be boring! This halloumi, avocado & lime salad is packed with protein, healthy fats and nutritious greens to boost your energy levels through the afternoon.